The key to maximising your tax refund is knowing what you are entitled to claim as a deduction against your income and if there are any special rules regarding the claim. The experienced professionals at Apex Accounting can assist in identifying all the deductions to which you are entitled, while ensuring that you comply with your record keeping obligations.
Apex Accounting has the required experience and skills to prepare your tax return and maximise your tax refund. The Australian Tax system is complex, so if you are finding it difficult to know what you are entitled to claim, or just need advice regarding the tax implication of a transaction, then Contact us today for an appointment.
We use the the latest accounting software to process your information and all returns are lodged securely and your refunds are processed without delay.
We will work with you to minimise the amount of tax you pay. We provide a complete service of assistance and advice in each of these areas:
- Preparation of individual tax returns - individual wage earners, rental property owners, small business returns and primary producers
- Preparation of partnership, trust and company tax returns
- Preparation of business activity statements (GST returns) and instalment activity statements as well as advice on tax instalment payments
- Advice on, and implementation of, tax effective trust structures for asset protection
- Managing Australian Taxation Office audits or disputes
Back to Services